We really do not want to be dicks about your privacy, there are some information about you that is detailed in this document that we really need to run our business but I promise we will take safeguarding this information really seriously.
We will take good care of your personal information and If we in some way fail to honor this please let us know so we can get better.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Keeping your data safe
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pviot collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your type of service plan.
- Information about your interactions with our solutions, which includes the date and time of any requests you make, data content you’ve watched, and your interactions with other Pviot users.
- User content you post to Pviot including messages you send and/or receive via Pviot and your interactions with the Pviot Customer Service team.
- Technical Data which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the Service, unique device IDs, device attributes, network connection type (e.g. WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management and operating system.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pviot with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our solutions via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Pviot collects your data so that we can:
Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Pviot will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Keeping your data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Pviot Service.
Pviot would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Pviot from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Pviot would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pviot for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pviot correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pviot to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pviot erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pviot restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pviot’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pviot transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: contact@Pviot.no
Call us:+47 906 19 364
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our solutions
Tracking your preferences so we can make your IoT
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- We use Google analytics and Shopify services so all those cookies are in.
- We store some parameters such as map position, map type, zoom level when using Tingkart.
- We use Auth0 with passwordless log in with
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +47 92624790
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Pviot has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the The Norwegian Supervisory Authority (Datatilsynet).
Address: Postboks 458 Sentrum, 0105 Oslo, Norway